[Dxspider-support] Virtual Box Setup

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Sat Jan 28 14:42:05 GMT 2023

If you are setting it up to use as a 24/7 server then Virtualbox is not
your VM. I use it extensively for desktop applications and multiple
versions of Linux and Windows. I also use it to stage my servers before
I move them to the cloud. Right now I am running a Virtualbox VM with
Rocky 9 Linux and mojo spider to eventually replace my current CentOS 7
server.

We use Hyper V at work running on Windows server, so that is what I
would recommend if you want a 24/7 VM server.

Mike, W1NR