[Dxspider-support] DXSpider crontab and IP addresses

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 15:57:06 GMT 2023

You have to wait a few hours before you get any meaningful stats. Also
it depends where you are in the cluster topology and who else around you
has updated (or not). A lot of major nodes have updated fairly recently.
The goal is not so much the number of upgrades that you do, but more the
pc11 / (pc11 + pc61) ratio. Which, I'm glad to see is slowly drifting
down from 18+% to 16% and below.

Dirk