[Dxspider-support] Hamclock connections

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Mar 2 11:07:48 GMT 2023

And I am even gladder <sic>

Can we start to collect some data on errant programs that users "use"? I
have discovered that a rather prominent contester appears to be using a
program that, from time to time splurges out what appears to be a binary
dump of a text window on his (Windows) machines. In 32/64 bit "wide
characters". Perl just swallows it and DXSpider logs it (in html encoded
form).  Fills up the logs (and disconnects the user) but otherwise is
"harmless".

Dirk G1TLH